State Bank of India will announce SBI Clerk Result 2024 for preliminary examination in due course of time. The Junior Associate prelims results when declared can be checked by candidates on the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
The preliminary examination was conducted on January 5, 6, 11 and 12, 2024 at various exam centres across the country.
The examination will be conducted to fill up 8283 Junior Associate posts in the organisation. Those candidates who qualify for the prelims will have to appear for the main examination. Follow the blog for latest updates on results, direct link, scorecard and cut off details.
SBI Clerk Prelims result: How to check
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the careers link available on the page.
- A new page will open where candidates must find the Clerk recruitment link.
- Click on the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2024 link available on the page.
- Enter the required details and click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.