Do you know you can repair your Infinix, TECNO or itel phone for FREE?
Yes if the smartphone is within warranty, you can get FREE repair for all non-artificial damages. Whether it’s speaker problem, hanging, freezing or software issues, all you need to do is to visit your nearest Carlcare service center, and our team will help to make your phone as good as new one.
Please note the following criteria must be met to repair your Infinix, TECNO or itel for free from Carlcare service center.
Your phone is still within warranty
The phone damage is non-artificial. For example, physically broken or water damaged phone repairs will not be covered under warranty.
How To Check The Warranty For Infinix, TECNO, and Itel phone?
You can do this on C arlcare App using the following steps:
- Open Carlcare App home page
- Click on the ‘Warranty’ option.
- Please input IMEI number
- Please note that the IMEI number for your phone, which is requested for when checking for warranty can be obtained by dialing *#06#.
You can directly click here for Warranty Check: carlcare://app.transsion.com/warranty
Where To Repair Your Infinix, TECNO, and itel for FREE?
As the official after-sales service center for TECNO, infnix, and itel devices, Carlcare service is offers a wide range of services for our customer.
If your phone meets warranty conditions, you can get FREE repair at any of our authorized service centers.
In India, we have more than 1500 service center. So you are most likely to find our service center in your city as well.
You can visit us directly or contact us online to know the status in advance.
How To Locate A Carlcare Service Center.
Carlcare makes it our key objective to have our services brought closer to the people. To locate a Carlcare service center in your city, you can use any of the following mediums.
– The Carlcare Website: Visit our website (home page). You will get to the ‘Service Center’ option. Click on it, and you will be taken to a page. Just fill in your country, state and city name. A list of available centers will be displayed when you have typed in the requested information. Click on the nearest service center, and the full address, as well as the official contact for the center will be displayed.
– The Carlcare app: Make your phone location ON, and you will see the service centers around you on the home page screen itself. Alternatively, you can click on Location tab and select your city name to find the service center near you.
Check the location directly here: carlcare://app.transsion.com/main?tab=location
– Google Map: Search “Carlcare Service center” in Google Map. The map will locate the centers around you.
If you have any query regarding warranty of your phone, you can ask us in the comment section!