Indian Bank Hikes FD Rates: On one hand the repo rate is being increased by RBI, on the other hand the bank is also offering good interest to its customers. Now this government bank has also taken the decision to increase the interest rates.
Indian Bank FD Rate Hike
FD Rate Hike: Indian Bank has also given good news to its customers. This state-run bank has increased the interest rates in a big way to attract its customers. If you want to earn good interest on FD, then this news is useful for you because Indian Bank has increased the amount on Fixed Deposits. Let us tell you that the new interest rates of the bank will be applicable on FDs less than Rs 2 crore. Which has been implemented from 29 October. This time this increase has been made 0.90 percent.
Indian Bank has announced a hike in interest rates. These interest rates will be applicable only on FD interest rate hike of less than Rs 2 crore. These interest rates have come into effect from October 29.
customers will benefit
It has been told by the bank that this facility will be given on FD of less than Rs 2 crore. The bank is paying higher interest on FDs ranging from 7 days to 10 years. Lakhs of customers are going to benefit from this decision of the bank. This increase in interest rates is high, so if you are getting more interest in this bank then you can earn good profits by getting FD here.
- The common customer will get 2.80 percent interest on FDs of 7 days to 29 days.
- On FDs of 30 days to 45 days, the common customer will get 3.00 percent interest.
- The common customer will get 3.25 percent interest on FDs of 46 days to 90 days.
- The common customer will get 3.50 percent interest on FDs of 91 days to 120 days.
- On FDs of 121 days to 180 days, the common customer will get 3.85 percent interest.
- The common customer will get 4.50 percent interest on FDs of 181 days to 9 months.
- The common customer will get 4.75 percent interest on FD for 9 months to 1 year.
- The common customer will get 6.10 percent interest on FD for 1 year.
- On FD for 1 year to 2 years, the common customer will get 6.30 percent interest.
- On FD for 2 years 1 day to 3 years, the common customer will get 6.50 percent interest.
- The common customer will get 6.40 percent interest on FD for 3 years 1 day to 5 years.
- On FD for more than 5 years, the common customer will get 6.30 percent interest.
You have read this article on the fastest updating Hindi website https://ssresult.com/. For more such news you can join our WhatsApp and Telegram group now.
|5G Recharge Plans||Click Here|
|Join Us WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
indian bank rates,central bank of india latest rates 2022,rbi hikes interest rates,all govt banks fd interest rates,state bank of india,latest fd rates,all bank latest interest rate,indian bank,latest pnb bank saving bank rates 2022,all private banks fd interest rates 2022,canara bank fd rates,when will fd interest rates increase in india,sbi bank fd rates,fixed deposit interest rates forecast india 2025,interest rate in india